Thursday, June 26, 2008

BLOGSITE #22299754

i've done xanga, livejournal, myspace blogs, and all that good shit. time to make a blogspot.

in my endless search for the blogging site that sates my needs and keeps me hungry for blogging AND, dare i say it, maybe even Vlogging!?!

I've been in Los Angeles for about a week now. I'm out here til July 21st making films in HD. Luckily, I didn't come out here alone. I'm here with two of my buddies, Zach and Luke. both cool dudes...

Over the next 3.5 weeks, we'll each shoot and direct a short film in High Def. We started writing earlier this week and have been steadily taking the steps through pre-preproduction since.

I hope to post pictures, stories, and updates on this blog. Maybe even a webisode, if not, some movie clips of our adventures.

After I leave L.A, I will try to keep this thing alive but for now, Enjoy!

miss the east coast a shit ton.

-e

1 comment:

Luke said...

Whamp Whamp!

Bloggerific!

Purple-Pics and West Egg XOXO Forever