Friday, July 4, 2008

BIG DAY, BIG NIGHT, BIG DAY, SLEEP, BIG DAY, SLEEP, BIG DAY, SLEEP, BIG DAY, SLEEP

So... it's the fourth of July. 

Pretty important date. 

To start, theirs that independence thing.

It's also a week til my brother's 24th birthday.

Lastly, it's the start of an INSANELY BUSY EXTENDED WEEKEND...

===>Today was Master Lucas Reibstein's first shoot day. 
We shot about 60% of his film today from 9am-6pm. 
I shot behind the scenes stuff. Twas fun.

When we wrapped for the day at 6pm, I bought and popped off some cheap champagne. :-/

After catching our breaths from the long day of shooting, we went out to see some TNT.

It was like walking through a minefield. Fireworks were going off left and right.

==>Tomorrow, I have my first day of shooting. The plan is to get the hard stuff out of the way.

I'll be shooting a scene inside of a moving car... 
Yes, We're using a car mount. 
Yes, it's gonna be awesome.

We're also shooting some stuff at the hotel. 
I've requested some pretty tricky lighting though.

===>Sunday, Luke will finish shooting his short.

==>Monday, I shoot the rest of my short.

===>Tuesday, I've been cast as the male lead in Paul's short.

Paul's a first grade teacher in Compton that is in our class for the summer.

He's a super cool dude. He grew up in Hawaii and has always loved film.

==> After Tuesday, we'll have a couple days of class before Zach starts shooting his short.

So far, it's been a lot of work and just the right amount of play. 

For now, I've still got my sanity. Check me again after Monday.

e

No comments: