Thursday, July 24, 2008

I LOVE NEW YORK

if theres one thing i learned in cali, it's how much i love new york.

just kidding, kinda. i mean, i def did think that but i learned a ton more than just that.

anyway, it's been almost a week that i've been home now and it's been intense.

i'm taking 9 credits over (five-week-long) session two.  BizLawII, Creative Writing, and Math. 
Frankly, I feel pretty good about the semester I can say I'm now 20% done with.

Anyway, I've got a lot of things in motion right now. 
hunter, my (untitled) short film from cali, freelance gigs, and some other surprises.

it's all pretty exciting and i can't wait to share more. for now tho, that's all i'm gonna give ya.

i go to rochester tomorrow to shoot the legend, Amos Rosenstein's new band, Walri.

i got a writing assignment to do this weekend. when it's done, i may post it. we'll see.

e

No comments: